Valley Sounds Studio is a new project supporting young musicians connected to Moonee Valley.
We’re giving 6 acts the chance to receive a day of free artist development, record one original song in a professional studio and perform at a paid gig. Plus all artists will receive the final recording to use as they wish!
As part of the program you’lll:
- – Take part in a day of artist development training in July. The training will cover everything from artist brand identity, booking gigs and pre-production
- – Record an original single in a professional studio environment
- – Learn from professional artists and industry experts
- – Be provided with a paid performance opportunity at Youth Fest.
You/your band members must be available on the following dates in 2023:
- – Artist Development Training Day: 8th July in Niddrie
- – Recording Day: A date in August of your choosing in Niddrie
- – Performance at Youth Fest + Single Launch: 22nd September in Moonee Ponds
All applicants must meet these criteria:
- – This program is open to soloists, duos, bands, and artists of all styles and genres
- – Acts must contain members who live, work, study or hang out in Moonee Valley
- – All band members must be between 12 – 25 years of age at the date the application is submitted
- – Performers must have 1 original song or demo. This will be developed and recorded as a single
- – Have the ability to attend training, recording and performance dates as above
- – Performers must not already have a recording or publishing deal
Please complete the application form below by Sunday 11 June, 2023.
If you need support filling out this form or have any questions, please reach out to Alexandra Veljanovski (Youth Development Officer) on 0413 835 116 or email email@example.com.
Valley Sounds Studio
Thank you for your interest in joining the Valley Sounds Studio program.
All applications will be reviewed and you will be notified if you have been selected to join the program by 17 June, 2023.
For more information or if you have any questions, please call Alexandra Veljanovski (Youth Development Officer) on 0413 835 116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is funded through the FReeZA program, a Victorian Government initiative. This program is fully supervised, drug, alcohol, smoking free.