Valley Youth wants all young people to feel loved and safe.
Rainbow Valley is a space that is open to all young people (aged 12-25) who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender-diverse, intersex, non-binary and queer (LGBTIQA+) or are questioning, curious or exploring their gender identity, sexual orientation and/or attractions.
Rainbow Valley is a welcoming, safe social group for young people to hang out, create events, support each other and express who they are.
We meet on a monthly basis, on the last Friday of the month. Currently these meetings are being held online on Zoom.
We also have a mailing list for young people who are interested, but maybe not yet all the way confident in attending a session with us, which they can sign up to using the form below.
Here's some of our past newsletters which are filled with the latest Rainbow Valley news and opportunities:
- RV Newsletter - November 2021
- RV Newsletter - October 2021
- RV Newsletter - September 2021
- RV Newsletter - August 2021
- RV Newsletter - July 2021
- RV Newsletter - June 2021 (PDF)
- RV Newsletter - May 2021 (PDF)
- RV Newsletter - April 2021 (plain text)
- RV Newsletter - February 2021 (plain text)
Looking for some resources? Check these out:
- Feel Free Yoga - Inner Light mindfulness meditation (15 minutes)
- transomatics: trans-informed approach to body movement, to explore the relationship we have with our bodies. Tune into a 45 minute practice exploring breathwork, stretching and movement. Use passcode: L6cJ=MSt
- headspace Fact Sheet - Coping with COVID-19
- Orygen self care tips during COVID-19
If you've got any questions or want to get in touch, please fill in the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.